Monday, September 14, 2009

Scales/WI

And today I was 161.4 lbs.... again, which annoyed me. Also, how likely is it to vary up and down through the week and then get the same weight for WI day?

Anyway, I was mostly annoyed because yesterday when I got on the scale I was 160.6, and was excited. This brings me to my topic: scales. This is always a controversy, how often should you weigh yourself? Well, I've been doing it once a day in the morning every day, but now I bet I wouldn't have been as disappointed if I hadn't known about yesterday's weight and got the same today. Would have been somewhat disappointed but not as much as I am now. I weigh myself everyday as a reminder to pay attention, but maybe it's not such a good idea? I think this week I may skip the scale until Monday and see how that goes.

I also reasoned through in my head and realized all the wine probably dehydrated me so my body sucked up a bunch of water yesterday, hence back to 161.4. It did however motivate me to push hard in the gym this morning, which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment