Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hermit Day

Today I just stayed home and watched tv and cleaned a little and just hid from life. It was nice. I was thinking about going to work, but it just didn't seem like it was in the cards. Especially since I was slightly hungover from alll the wine last night. Considering how drunk I was I didn't eat much extra food (or at least not nearly as much as I normally would when we go to those). I also only ate as much of the Thai we ordered as I was hungry for and I ordered something without noodles and with lots of veggies. All in all I think I'm learning to think healthier and some better control. We'll see what the scale says tomorrow!

Breakfast-cereal=290
Lunch-5 Shumai, Cashew Chicken and a little rice, truffle=520
Dinner-kiwi, turkey slices,2 pringles, cheese, skiny cow ice cream, mint=465
Total Calories=1275

No comments:

Post a Comment