Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Grumble

Food I ate today:
Breakfast-rice crispies and milk, OJ=310
Lunch-PB&J sandwich, yogurt, carrots=340
Dinner-Turkey, mushroom, cheese, toast, raspberries=385
Dessert-4 chocolate covered strawberries=240
Total Calories=1275

Ok you look at that and you say to me, why is this post titled grumble? Well I'll tell you, while the food I ate today list is within my limit and I feel super full on what I feel like is a small amount of calories, I didn't have a great day.

Yeah, so I wanted to work out today, but I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to do at work this morning, so I said, ok, I'll start work, I'll go to the gym after lunch. I know myself better than this, if I don't go early in the morning, I don't go. Right, so I didn't go to the gym. Then I was going to come home and make this new recipe orange braised pork thing. However, I open up the pork I bought yesterday and it's a funny color, ewwwww. Needless to say, I didn't make the pork dish. Now I have to figure out what to do for lunch the rest of the week...

Sorry, not very optimistic tonight, I'll try to get back to my happy place tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment