Thursday, September 3, 2009

Food for Thought

I generally intend to list food intake and any exercise I've done everyday along with any other tidbits about weight-loss that seem relevant.

Today I ate:
Breakfast-whole-wheat toast, PB, OJ
Lunch-chicken and asparagus, pretzels, 2 mints (lots of H2O)
Dinner-turkey, toast, cheese and mushroom sandwich, nectarine, pretzels, truffle, mint, gingerale

I'll start counting calories next week when I know for certain I'm completely not sick anymore.

Exercise:
half an hour on the stationary bike

The exercise was amazingly tiring, probably due to the fact that I've been sick and not working out for the last well almost 2 weeks. Note to self: take recovery slowly in order to not get injured.

So overall I've done pretty well today(assuming I don't eat a ton after I finish this). Good first day of the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment