Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Laziness

I was reminded of something I already knew about myself today, and well actually it's kind of a law of physics.... a body in motion stays in motion and a body at rest stays at rest. Ok, this does apply to me. I have suddenly gotten very busy and remembered that I am much more motivated, efficient, and happy when I have a thousand things to do. Unlike when I'm lazy (hence the title) and just don't want to do anything then, even simple stuff like unpacking or cooking dinner. So now that I'm super busy, let's see how weight loss goes (ie more likely to work out).

Food today:
Breakfast-PB and toast, OJ=330
Lunch-potato chips, sushi=660
Snack-yogurt, rice cakes=150
Dinner-cereal, truffle, cheese, turkey=440

Total Calories=1580

Workout-Turbo Kick, 1 hr= I have no idea I'm guessing 500

I tried this new class that is mostly like kick boxing but with some other cardio and ab work, it was a lot of fun. I think I will continue going. Plus I work myself harder in a class than I do by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment