Monday, September 7, 2009

Mmmmm Strawberries

So I'm planning to have about 1200-1400 calories per day. I've done some research and 1200 seems to be the lowest healthy amount of calories, but that's a little tough, so I'm giving myself some wiggle room. Plus, I'll just lose a little more slowly, which I'm ok with. A lot of my research is from Jillian Michaels (who I love btw). Her books and her old radio show were very informative.

Food eaten today (with calories):
Breakfast-rice crispies and milk, OJ= 310
Lunch-rice cake mini bag, chicken and asparagus, mint=330
Snack-strawberries and chocolate=320
Dinner-egg beaters, mushrooms, cheese, toast with jam, chocolate covered strawberries=500

Total Calories=1460

So I went to the grocery store and they had really good strawberries that I really wanted to make into chocolate covered strawberries (which are amazing), and that's where the extra chocolate calories came from today. There was extra chocolate when I was making them that I just couldn't let go to waste and I know that's like clean plate syndrome, but it was chocolate...

Anyway, so just a few over calories, not too bad. I did have a little exercise walking home with my groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment