Friday, October 30, 2009

sigh... not quite there

Good morning all,

So I promised I would check this morning to see if I made my goal of under 160 by parents showing up (this afternoon), but I got 160.8 lbs... which is good but not great. Now I'm going to spend all weekend eating yummy free food and drinking wine, so I expect that won't be amazing for my weight loss, but hey, my parents don't visit very often.

We're having a freak warm day here with all kinds of fun wind and rain to go with it, but all will be well. Plus I get to ignore Halloween (not a big costume person), so this weekend should be very good for my overall mood. Hopefully I can also avoid the candy that goes with Halloween as well, which will help with weight loss.

Good luck avoiding the candy and have a great weekend! (don't forget to change your clocks)

No comments:

Post a Comment