Thursday, November 5, 2009

Stressssssed

Hi all, sorry I've been missing, but I'm trying to cram in some results before we have to move our lab (more to come on that later). Unfortunately my 3 days of hard work went completely down the drain in about 5 minutes last night, so I get to start over! How exciting.... Needless to say I've been having a bit of a rough time.

Lab is so finnicky, yesterday morning things were going really well. Something that hadn't worked in 3 months, finally worked, the glove box was fixed, life was good. Then it all disappeared. Do other grad students feel like they should never get excited because it will just completely back fire on them? That's how I feel.


Also as a side note, 161.4 on monday and Tracey is gone!! (that's for the Biggest Loser fans).

So sorry for the absence, I'll try to get back to blogging, if just to keep my sanity alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment