Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's raining... and I'm tired

Do rainy days make everyone lazy and grumpy or is it just me? The tired part is my own fault, so I can't complain too much. I had the last disk of Bones Season 3 last night, and kind of watched until after 1 Am to finish the season. As you may of guessed, that's way past my bedtime(10:45). I still haven't unpacked and I need to do laundry again... Things are piling up and I dont' want to do them. Sigh, when did this whole adult thing happen? Anyway as you may have guessed I didn't quite make it to the gym this morning and didn't bring anything for lunch, so I had maybe not the best food. I really need to go to the grocery store.

Food consumed today:
Breakfast-Toast and PB, OJ=330
Lunch-Chicken salad pita thing, potato chips=600?
Dinner-cereal, cheese, turkey, truffle=450


Total Calories=1380

No comments:

Post a Comment