Friday, February 19, 2010

Soooo sore

Ow, I made it to spin yesterday and wow am I in pain. Then again: Hooray! I went to spin yesterday! The funny thing is my legs aren't really sore... my butt is sore from the stupid seat and my neck and arm are sore from leaning over and supporting half my weight with my hands. Ok so I'm plenty used to the part where if you're out of shape you get sore from working out for the first couple weeks, no big deal I can handle that. But I don't like being sore because I was sitting on something uncomfortable while working out, that doesn't seem productive. The jury is still out on if I'm going to keep doing spin or not. I hear that padded bike shorts help, but I'm not sure I want to spend the money.

Does anyone know how to make the seat more comfortable for spin class?

On another note I have been eating 2 servings of fruit/veggies per day. Still eating too much junk, but I'm working on it. I'm watching a ton of the olympics, sort of helping inspire me to get in shape.

Here's to hoping you all are less in pain than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment